Does Hat Size Matter?

Does Hat Size Matter?
Does this hat make my head look too big..?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving..!

I have been absent from my blog for a while, but I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving..!  My Thanksgiving was a good one, able to spend the day at my Mom's place, and visiting with my sister and her hubby when they arrived.  I brought over my Sony 40" LCD TV, Blu-ray player, and my collection of Blu-ray movies.  We spent much of the day visiting and watching movies, and of course eating..!  I had 2 plates of food, and several refills of my sister's sweet tea..!  I was the last to leave, but of course, by then I was tired, and ready for some sleep.

It wasn't fancy, but it was with family, and I can honestly say I enjoyed the time spent.  I think that in the end, isn't that all that really matters?  I've had more 'traditional' Thanksgiving holidays in the past that were less enjoyable, so honestly, as long as your enjoying yourself it doesn't matter even if your having cheeseburgers instead of turkey.  (We had ham...  :P )  Anyways, here's to hoping for an enjoyable Christmas holiday next..!

No comments:

Post a Comment